Sokkia CX-62C 2" Total Station
The Sokkia CX--62C Series Reflectorless Total Station allows construction professionals to measure distances of up to 1,148 feet without a prism. Maximize the distance
measuring range up to 13,120 feet by using a single prism and get highly accurate results, even in dangerous or difficult to reach locations. Ideal for entry-level
site layout and surveying, this Sokkia total station also features dual-axis compensation which automatically corrects the vertical and horizontal angle for miss-
Featuring a 25-key pad and trigger key, the Sokkia CX-60 enables surveyors to quickly take a series of measurements without looking away from the telescope. It also
has an integrated optical plummet and laser pointer that provides both fast and precise aiming.
With an IP66 waterproof casing, the Sokkia CX 60 reflectorless total station can withstand extreme weather conditions on the job site. In addition, it has a
rechargeable battery that lasts up to 15 hours and an onboard surveying software capable of storing 10,000 points.
The Sokkia CX--62C Reflectorless Total Station comes in two angle accuracies – two seconds and five seconds.
Features for the CX-62C include:
- Magnification/Resolving power: 30x/2.5"
- Display Resolution: 1"/5" (0.0002/0.001gon, 0.005/0.02mil)
- Accuracy (ISO 17123-3:2001): 2”
- Display/Keyboard: Graphic LCD, 192 x 80 dots, backlight, contrast adjustment / alphanumeric keyboard / 25 keys with backlight
- Control panel location: Both sides
- Laser-pointer: Coaxial red laser using EDM beam
- Battery (BDC46C) - Detachable battery: Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Operating time (20oC) - BDC46C: Approx. 15 hours
- Reflectorless (0.3 to 350 m)
- Reflective sheet (RS90N-K: 1.3 to 500 m, RS50N-K: 1.3 to 300 m, RS10N-K: 1.3 to 100 m)
- Mini prisms (CPo1: 1.3 to 2,500 m, OR1PA: 1.3 to 500 m)
- One AP prism (Up to 4,000 m)